Do you live in Florida and need your documents state authenticated, certified, Apostil, submitted for business purposes, or need any services from the Secretary of State, contact us for all your Secretary of the State of Florida Services.
We offer SAME DAY SERVICE*
Florida Capital Courier Service
Thank you for choosing Florida Capital Courier Service for your document messenger service. We specialize in hand carrying your important documents to the Secretary of State, for the purpose of attaining state notarization and/or certification. We work only in the state of Florida, and are an owner operated company. Although we primarily focus on Apostil, certification, authentication of adoption dossiers, we can accommodate other commercial or personal documents that need to go to the Secretary of the State of Florida.
What you can expect from us:
Honesty, Integrity, Reliability: Because we live in the Florida Capital, your documents can be processed the SAME day they are received. We hand carry and wait for your documents to be processed, and promptly return them to you.
(*same day service is available for documents received before 3 p.m.)
For documents received after 3:00 p.m., they are processed the next working day, and are sent in your pre-paid envelope back to you that same day.
Personalized Service: Each person is important and so are their document(s). We understand that these documents can be of vital importance to a legal process, to a pending adoption, or to any number of other situations. FCCS is owner-operated, no one handles your documents but us.
- Prepare your documents, make sure that your notary has a valid and readable stamp (do not smudge or embellish notary seal in any way)
- Make yourself a photocopy of ALL documents, for your records
- Prepare your document(s) for shipping, FedEx, UPS, Priority Overnight, etc.
- Prepare a second envelope for your return documents, make sure you complete the billing information, or document(s) will not be returned to you.
- Place your documents in the envelope; place your return envelope in the envelope
- Check the procedure for state document authentication at: http://notaries.dos.state.fl.us/notproc7.html and include a money order for the correct amount for your document processing (submitting a blank, signed check is fine too, and we will let you know the exact amount paid to the Secretary of State.
- Include a second money order made out to: FCCS for the correct amount for courier service (see below for service fees) Place checks in envelope, seal and send
Mail or Fed Ex. (no signature required) all packages to:
FCCS c/o Teresa Fillmon
2330 Clare Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32309
- When you have sent your documents, please notify us so we can expect their delivery. e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at: (850) 524-5437 (leave a message) or (850) 524-6243
- $45.00 – 1 – 5 documents
- $90.00 – 6 – 12 documents
- $110 – 12-20 documents
If your documents are not correct, and we need to make a second trip, there is an additional $25.00 ‘trip charge’, plus the cost of the document stamp, and you will need to provide an additional pre-paid return envelope.
August 2011 – “My name is Allison and my husband and I are adopting a little girl from the Ukraine….. I first called Teresa, Executive Director of “His Kids Too”, to ask for her help in getting our documents apostilled. She went above and beyond to get my documents apostilled immediately and returned the same day…..”
“On several occasions FCCS has processed my apostilled documents with a same-day turnaround, a task virtually unheard of in the adoption process. They were professional and had excellent follow-up skills. They were prompt to return messages and answer questions. When it was time for my post-placement reports to be apostilled, I didn’t hesitate to use their services again. I will continue to use them for each PPR.” A Satisfied Customer K. Z.
“Thanks, thanks, thanks!!! Your service was great: on time and efficient. You have great communication skills and was able to help us out even when some technical deficiencies were found on our documents. I would recommend your services anytime!!” Bea G.
“Extremely efficient and reliable, will use again it the need arises.” Connie P.